Payment gridlocks, unpaid invoices and unreliable contractors are the everyday life of entrepreneurs, which is why the JUVO Law Firm constantly supports clients in securing claims and effective debt collection. The JUVO team has been supporting clients in pursuing claims from natural persons, domestic and foreign entrepreneurs and international corporations for a decade. We pursue claims before Polish courts, and through the network, cooperating with law firms, we support debt collection also outside Poland.
As part of debt collection legal services:
- we analyze contracts (orders, order confirmations, etc.) and advise on securing payments to avoid insolvent contractors, and in the event of non-payment, to facilitate debt collection and reduce its costs;
- we analyze the legal status of debtors in terms of their bankruptcy, transformation and other circumstances affecting the debt collection activities;
- we prepare and send pre-trial requests for payment to debtors, also to foreign contractors;
- supporting our clients, we conduct negotiations with the debtor in terms of settling the debt, including negotiating settlements, recognizing the debt or other appropriate security for the client’s financial interests;
- we analyze cases in terms of choosing the most appropriate procedural tactic in relation to the claim;
- we conduct court proceedings in the field of debt recovery, including filing lawsuits in the writ, writ of payment proceedings and electronic proceedings;
- we conduct court proceedings against foreign entities before Polish courts as part of the European Small Claims Procedure (Regulation (EC) No. 861/2007 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 July 2007 establishing a European Small Claims Procedure);
- we conduct proceedings for securing receivables covered by pending proceedings, which allows bailiffs to secure the debt already at the initial stage of the proceedings, even before the judgment becomes final;
- at the stage of bailiff proceedings, we support clients by cooperating with selected and effective court bailiffs;
- in the event of the need to conduct court proceedings abroad, we support clients through the network by cooperating with law firms and coordinating their activities.